an indian summer

Hey, remember me ?  Probably not, seeing as I haven't posted in an eternity (literally). Anyhoo...here's a (v.)...

Hey, remember me ? 

Probably not, seeing as I haven't posted in an eternity (literally).Anyhoo...here's a (v.)short & sweet collection of (loooong overdue) snaps from a visit to the motherland well over a year ago.



It wasn't the most eventful or picturesque trip but surely a memorable one.Because it's always the small things, that don't scream to be appreciated.
They're the moments of magic we receive, without ever asking.





be free,                  be pure,           be whole 

    




On an emotional note, visiting india always leaves me feeling humbled. More than often we get so consumed by our own goings-on we forget to pause for a moment and look back at a part of the life of those who have brought us here.
B.


You Might Also Like

0 comments